Before starting Atlas REO Services in 2003, the Principals of Atlas REO have held key REO management and sales positions with one of the nation’s largest loan servicers. Gregg Buckley held a lengthy position as the Senior Vice President of Real Estate managing the servicer’s nationwide portfolio with a staff of 70+ employees. David Hovley had long tenure with the same REO division and was instrumental in developing standard marketing policy and procedure, processes, and operating systems. The principals have extensive experience working with lenders, loan servicers, rating agencies, master servicing divisions, and investor accounting divisions.
Atlas REO Services employs asset managers that possess a history of achieving exceptional results managing and marketing REO assets. These asset managers have a proven track record of professionalism and leadership, adhere to strict policy and procedure, and can communicate effectively with the clients they serve.
Atlas REO Services' support personnel are extremely knowledgeable, and possess solid backgrounds not only within their field of expertise, but also within the loan servicing industry and REO industry.
Atlas REO Services manages each asset based upon a unique Team structure:
Benefits of this structure include:
- Streamlined process
- Increased productivity & results
- Continual process evolution
- Clear authority guidelines
- Strict adherence to policy and procedure
Atlas REO Services has documented processes for each of its core competencies. These processes are compiled in the Atlas REO Policies & Procedures manuals, which are supplied to each client for initial review before Atlas REO begins managing the client's process. After client review, Atlas REO customizes and documents the process to meet specific client needs, and creates a seamless extension to the client's marketing and disposition efforts. These processes are designed to accomplish the following goals:
- Maximize value through property preservation, property maintenance, and property improvements
- Maximize value through aggressive timeline management
- Document and memorialize the property management process to insure the asset has been serviced and maintained for best marketing results
- Document and memorialize the marketing process to insure the most effective and appropriate sales techniques are being utilized on a property by property basis
- Hold internal personnel handling the asset management and sales process accountable to specific metrics to maximize asset performance
- Maintain relationships with a nationwide database of highly qualified real estate brokers, attorneys, closing and title companies, and national field services vendors
Atlas REO invests heavily in technology to maximize performance
statistics and service, including:
- REO-Pro® Proprietary REO Process Management System: REO-Pro® manages every step of the REO process, and is designed to support highly qualified users. REO-Pro® warehouses all key data fields, allows individual and/or bulk asset uploading, and tracks all key data throughout the management and sales processes.
- Office and staff supported by Server/Network environment
- Remote server access via VPN
- In-house e-mail management systems
- On-line fax server with backup
- Web presence
- 24-hour IT support Disaster recovery / system backup procedures